"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear as it is - infinite" - William Blake

Thursday, July 19, 2007

In the book of love

The first look, the first touch, the first time we made love … all those memories and more fill the space between us … the miles and the hours, the years and oceans and all the big sky that I flew through as I returned home … and a desire grows in me that I had thought had left my bones years ago… as we spoke that night in your bedroom… I am trying to regain the music of my heart that once filled me with desire and moved me to make images … and in you some of that music has returned to me … and I dream of you day and night … moments stolen here and there from the workaday world … and always, always is the memory of your skin … dark and smooth … and your smell … and your eyes…and what still lies buried in your soul ... all of them a force that gives life meaning … and I am happy … in the book of my love you are the last best chapter


No comments: